Pay it forward with the FNB Spirit Debit Card program allowing FNB the opportunity to give back to local schools when customers use their debit card. In 2021, we donated $93,100 back to your participating schools through the Spirit Debit Club program.
- Customers can choose from a Graves County Eagle, Mayfield Cardinal, Marshall County Marshal, or Trigg County Wildcat branded debit card
- Works like a traditional debit card with rewards built in with it
- For each signature based transaction (not using your PIN), FNB will donate $0.10 to the corresponding school1
- Hassle-free for you because FNB tracks the number of transactions and submits a check to each school quarterly
- Each school chooses how to spend the donated funds
- Available with eligible FNB checking accounts
1Donation may be subject to contracted quarterly maximums.
THE LATEST BUZZ FROM YOUR LOCAL BANK.
Headlines, happenings and meaningful money matters. All this and more at The Post, the community message and events board that pins it all down.