FACTS: What does FNB Bank Inc. do with your personal information?
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
Who we are
WHO IS PROVIDING THIS NOTICE?
What we do
HOW DOES FNB BANK INC. PROTECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
HOW DOES FNB BANK INC. COLLECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or apply for a loan
- pay your bills or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
WHY CAN’T I LIMIT ALL SHARING?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Our Affiliates include financial companies such as Jackson Financial Corporation; and nonfinancial companies, such as Title Center of Greater KY, LLC.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
FNB Bank Inc. does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Our Joint marketing partners include branded credit card companies.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
FNB BANK MOBILE BANKING APP