MANAGE PLANNED AND UNEXPECTED HEALTH EXPENSES
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-exempt account that pairs well with a high deductible health plan (HDHP). HSA accounts are established solely for the purpose of paying out-of-pocket qualified medical expenses for you and your family. The funds in your HSA account can be rolled over year after year and is easy to transfer to a new employer should you change jobs. You can conveniently keep track and access your HSA funds anytime through online and mobile banking. There is no minimum deposit required to open, no minimum balance, and a low $20 annual fee. Ask about our tiered interest rates today!
To be eligible for an HSA, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have medical insurance coverage under an HSA-qualified high-deductible health plan (HDHP)
- Have no other first-dollar medical coverage
- Are NOT enrolled in Medicare
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s tax return
* Please check with your insurance provider for HSA eligibility.
You can learn much more about Health Savings Accounts at irs.gov.