Bank during half-time, manage your money during naptime, even set up bill payments during band practice. Online Banking lets you manage your money when it’s on your mind, not just during business hours. Log in and transfer money, make payments and stay on top of balances and transaction history, while trips to the bank start seeming more like ancient history. You can even set up recurring transfers, payments or e-mail alerts. Plus, Online Bill Pay allows you to set up payments, so they’re on time and off your mind. Online Banking is perfect for busy people whose life is full of the things money can’t buy.
ONLINE BANKING FEATURES
Online Banking gives you instant access to your checking, savings, CD’s, loans and much more. It’s a free service offered with any FNB deposit or loan account.
- Review transaction history over the last 24 months
- View the account balance and cleared checks
- View and print copies of check images
- See current ATM/Visa Debit Card activity
- Transfer money between FNB accounts
- Set up recurring transfers to take place between FNB accounts as frequently as you choose
- View loan balances and make loan payments
- Receive e-mail notices when balances are less than or greater than an amount of your choosing
- Export account information to Quicken™
- Free enhanced security login feature gives you an extra level of security
ONLINE BILL PAY
Online Bill Pay is just one of the ways FNB is working to make your life a little easier. This convenient service allows you to pay bills online without writing checks or using stamps.
- Use FNB’s Bill Pay feature to tell us who and when you want to pay
- Set up payment information one time and it’s saved and ready each time you need to pay bills
- Input the amount you wish to pay, click “Pay,” and the bill is paid and on its way
- Never forget a payment again with the recurring payment feature – use for any bill that stays the same each month
- View pending payments and bill payment history for up to 24 months
- Bill payment transactions are listed as an ACH debit on your account statement
- Sign up to receive e-bills via online bill pay rather than traditional paper bills
- Receive e-mail notifications when payments are made or when a bill is received
THE SAVINGS ACCOUNT TO BUILD TREASURED MEMORIES.
Make vacations even more relaxing with a steady savings plan. Start Vacation Club with $5 and whether planning a staycation or dream vacation, your savings go farther.