These cards let you do more than pay at the register or get cash back. We have Gift Cards that let you pay a compliment and Spirit Cards to pay it forward. Reloadable Travel cards that let you pay it securely out of town. Whatever debit card you choose, you have a bank that pays attention to your needs. All transaction details appear online and on your monthly statement. Get your Debit Card from the bank that actually pays attention. To report a lost or stolen card after normal business hours please call 1-800-264-4274.
The FNB Bank Visa® Debit Card gives you the power to make your purchases quickly without writing a check. It’s fast, easy, and even doubles as your ATM card. Choose an FNB Debit Card or an FNB Spirit Debit Card.
- Available to all FNB checking account customers
- Can be used anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Every transaction is automatically debited from your checking account, not charged or billed monthly
- Transactions are shown in detail with online banking and on your monthly checking account statement
- Use to withdraw cash from ATM’s worldwide
- Saves you time and money by writing fewer checks each month
- Pay regular monthly bills automatically using your debit card
Pay it forward with the FNB Spirit Debit Card program allowing FNB the opportunity to give back to local schools when customers use their debit card. In 2017, we donated over $57,000 back to your participating schools through the Spirit Debit Club program. Check out all of the spirited card features:
- Customers can choose from a Mayfield Cardinal, Graves County Eagle, or Trigg County Wildcat branded debit card
- Works like a traditional debit card with rewards built in with it
- For each signature based transaction (not using your PIN), FNB will donate $0.10 to the corresponding school
- Hassle-free for you because FNB tracks the number of transactions and submits a check to each school quarterly
- Each school chooses how to spend the donated funds
- Available with eligible FNB checking accounts
Turn everyday purchases into cash with Purchase Rewards from FNB. This rewards program lets you earn rewards by using your FNB debit card to purchase merchandise and services. The program is available to all FNB debit cardholders through our FNB Online and Mobile Banking platforms. Through this program, you’ll receive targeted offers to receive rewards on purchases based on how you shop. As a FNB cardholder, there is no limit to the rewards you can earn.
So, the more you use your FNB debit card, the more offers you can receive and the more rewards you can earn. How does this work? Simply login to your FNB account via our Online or Mobile Banking service and click on the Purchase Rewards link. Click to activate exclusive cash back offers at the places you like to shop. Next, shop online or in stores to redeem your offers by paying with your FNB debit card. Then, sit back and enjoy earning cash back. Your cash back rewards will be deposited right into your account at the end of the next month.
Have questions about how Purchase Rewards can pay off for you? We have answers. Click here for some Frequently Asked Purchase Rewards Questions >
Travel cards are a modern solution for consumers’ travel needs. They are a unique alternative to taking cash, credit, debit or traveler’s checks when you travel and are instant issue for immediate use. The cards are reloadable and loads can occur from cash deposits made at FNB Bank locations or via direct deposit. Travel cards are accepted anywhere Visa / MasterCard / Discover debit cards are accepted, including point-of-sale PIN transactions, signature transactions, participating ATMs and internally.
- Travel cards may only be sold to FNB customers and a backup or companion card is available at the time of purchase allowing the user a second card linked to the same account. Companion cardholder minimum age is 13 years old. Must be 16 years of age to purchase.
- Additional load options exist at participating Western Union locations and online at the cardholder website, www.myprepaidbalance.com
- Limited reloads – 2 times a day, 4 times in a week, 10 times in a month. Load Value of $20 to $3,000
- Customer Service is available for any inquiries at the number on the back of the card
- User friendly cardholder website can be accessed at www.myprepaidbalance.com
- Maximum Balance is $10,000; Maximum Daily Deposit is $5,000;
Maximum Daily Point of Sale is $2,500
- ATM and Cash Advance Maximum Withdrawal, 3x day / $1,500
- Text alerts available (carrier fees may apply)
FNB offers gift cards that can be used anywhere MasterCard™ is accepted. They make a perfect gift for special occasions or can even be used when you’re traveling. You can load amounts from $10 to $1,000. Gift cards are in stock and activated online by FNB for immediate usage. Sources of funds used for purchase must be the equivalent of cash. Various cardholder fees apply.1
FNB offers ATM Cards to customers who only have a savings account. ATM cards cannot be used to make purchases, but can be used at ATM’s worldwide. They allow you to withdraw cash from your savings account or obtain balance information. There is no charge for ATM withdrawals at FNB using your ATM card.
1MasterCard™ Gift Card Fees: $3 fee per card for load amounts of $50 or less. $5 fee per card for load amounts of more than $50. Monthly inactivity fee of $2.95 after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. Lost or stolen replacement card fee is $5.
THE LATEST BUZZ FROM YOUR LOCAL BANK.
Headlines, happenings and meaningful money matters. All this and more at The Post, the community message and events board that pins it all down.