YOUR SCHOOL WINS WHEN YOU CARRY THE CARD. NOT THE BALL.
Pay it forward with the FNB Spirit Debit Card program allowing FNB the opportunity to give back to local schools when customers use their debit card.* The FNB Spirit Debit Card works like a traditional debit card with rewards built in. It’s hassle-free for you because we track the number of transactions and submit a check to the participating schools each quarter.
In 2019, we donated over $77,000 back to your participating schools through the Spirit Debit Club program. Stop by your local FNB office today and get the card that makes you a booster, not just a shopper.
Check out all of the spirited card features:
- Customers can choose from a Mayfield Cardinal, Graves County Eagle, or Trigg County Wildcat branded debit card
- Works like a traditional debit card with rewards built in with it
- For each signature based transaction (not using your PIN), FNB will donate $0.10 to the corresponding school
- Hassle-free for you because FNB tracks the number of transactions and submits a check to each school quarterly
- Each school chooses how to spend the donated funds
- Available with eligible FNB checking accounts
To report a lost or stolen card after normal business hours please call 1-844-202-5333 and select option #1 when prompted.
Important Information *Available with eligible FNB checking accounts. For each signature-based transaction (not using your PIN), FNB will donate $0.10 to the corresponding school.
THE LATEST BUZZ FROM YOUR LOCAL BANK.
Headlines, happenings and meaningful money matters. All this and more at The Post, the community message and events board that pins it all down.