HERE’S HOW TO REQUEST A SPONSORSHIP OR DONATION THROUGH OUR COMMUNITY GIVING PROGRAM.
For over 140 years, FNB Bank has been committed to the communities we serve through a
variety of sponsorships and charitable contributions. It is an important part of our daily mission
to assist our communities in the most fiscally responsible manner.
Any group/organization requesting a donation from FNB Bank, Inc., must meet the following
- Organizations must serve a community in our market area (Kentucky, USA).
- Donation application must be completed.
The following are generally ineligible to receive donations:
- Individuals raising funds for personal activities;
- Political organizations or candidates for public office;
- Requests that are sensitive, controversial, or harmful or that pose a conflict of interest to FNB;
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status;
- Contribution for events/activities that have already occurred.
REQUEST A DONATION FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION:
Each request is reviewed for eligibility and will be considered on its own merits. Requests are
due by the last working day of the month prior to when your request is needed. Your request
will be responded to within a week after the end of the month deadline.
Please email your questions to email@example.com.